Enterprises need a new approach to become data-driven
雷速体育怎么投注的The most valuable and transformative business use cases—IoT-enabled predictive maintenance, genomics research, real-time compliance monitoring—require multiple analytics workloads and data science tools and machine learning algorithms to run against the same diverse data sets. It’s how the most innovative enterprises unlock value from their data and compete in the data age.
But many businesses still struggle with limited data visibility and insufficient insights. This is often caused by:
- Analytic workloads running independently—in silos—because even newer cloud data warehouses and data science tools were never designed to work together
- Data being everywhere—in data centers, public clouds, and at the Edge—and companies have no practical way to run analytics or apply machine learning algorithms to all their data
- An incoherent approach to data privacy or IP protection often resulting in onerous controls that limit business productivity and increase costs
Organizations need a new approach. An enterprise data cloud unlocks the power of your data to serve customers better, operate with greater efficiency, and strengthen security to protect your business:
- It is optimized for hybrid and multi-cloud environments, delivering the same data management capabilities across bare metal, private, and public clouds
- It allows multiple analytic functions to work together on the same data at its source, eliminating costly and inefficient data silos
- It maintains strict enterprise data security, governance, and control across all environments
- It is 100 percent open source, with open compute and open storage, ensuring zero vendor lock-in and maximum interoperability
Cloudera Data Platform (CDP) combines the best of Hortonworks’ and Cloudera’s technologies to deliver the industry’s first enterprise data cloud. CDP delivers powerful self-service analytics across hybrid and multi-cloud environments, along with sophisticated and granular security and governance policies that IT and data leaders demand.
Initially delivered as a public cloud service and followed up with Data Center雷速体育怎么投注的, a comprehensive data management and analytics platform for on-premises IT environments, CDP includes:
- Data Warehouse and Machine Learning services as well as a Data Hub service for building custom business applications powered by our new Cloudera Runtime open source distribution.
- A unified control plane to manage infrastructure, data, and analytic workloads across hybrid and multi-cloud environments
- Consistent data security, governance and control that safeguards data privacy, regulatory compliance, and prevents cybersecurity threats across environments
- 100 percent open source, supporting your objectives to avoid vendor lock-in and accelerate enterprise innovation
- A clear path for extending your existing CDH and HDP investment to the cloud
Powered by Cloudera SDX
雷速体育怎么投注的Cloudera SDX is the security and governance fabric that binds the enterprise data cloud. SDX enables data and metadata security and governance policies to be set once and automatically enforced across data analytics in hybrid and multi-clouds. Unlike standalone analytics software solutions or cloud services, Cloudera Data Platform with SDX delivers powerful enterprise wide controls over data and metadata, anywhere, for ultimate infrastructure and business flexibility.
Extend your business insights to the cloud
雷速体育怎么投注的Automate data movement between your on-prem data center and public cloud object stores, and enable policy-based, ongoing incremental movement of data and metadata including schema, security policies, lineage and provenance.
Address unpredictable business or user demands and complement data center capacity by bursting analytical workloads in public clouds along with the relevant data and data policies.
Ensure optimal performance for any analytic workload while keeping cloud costs under control. CDP can automatically scale resources as demand increases and suspend or scale down as workloads wind down.